Has the romance died? Is it hard to remember why you fell in love in the first place? Today, we’re talking about how to bring the romance in your marriage back to life. I have date expert, Debi Walter, on to give a myriad of ideas, recommendations and practical steps to get your romance flame burning brightly. It’s vital!
Find out more about Debi at theromanticvineyard.com
- Why romance matters in your marriage and can save it later
- How to get started and move past the awkwardness of beginning to infuse romance into your marriage
- What specific things you can do to receive romance
- How to get started…today!
- Song of Songs 2:8, 16, 17
- Listen! My beloved! Look! Here he comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills.
- My beloved is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies. Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, turn, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the rugged hills.
- Safety Net of Romance
- Alphabet Dates
- Put-Put Golf Date Night
- 50 Different Ways to Kiss – I couldn’t find the 50 list Debi spoke of, but I found 155! Feel free to check it out here :) (I don’t necessarily recommend this site, I didn’t dig into it at all)
- The urgent takes over the important if we’re not intentional.
- A lot of the problems we have with our spouse come from the way we view our spouse.
- The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life. –Byron E. Woodman III
- Romance is a safety net that catches us when when the hard times hit.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!