PI: After yet another heartbreak, culminating in a night of drinking and a miserable morning… made Kellar realize she wasn’t headed in the direction that would be fulfilling. She was ready to get off the rollercoaster of hurt. And God allowed her to take an opportunity to change her life around. Then she made intentional choices and met a man who she began dating and intentionally choosing saving physical intimacy for marriage. Hear her journey and be inspired in your marriage.
Check out Part II (coming out next week!) at delightyourmarriage.com/103
- How Kellar’s life took a radical turn after waking up after yet another heartbreak.
- How to save sex for marriage and why.
- How Kellar made significant changes in her dating relationship but it started with her courageous (and unpopular) choice that mattered.
- How she made an intentional choice to stay single and become a God-honoring woman to be prepared for a God-honoring marriage.
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- The New Rules of Love, Sex and Dating the Andy Stanley bible study which impacted Kellar so much that she ended up choosing singleness for a season to become the woman the man of her dreams would want to be.
- Episode 100: How To Find The Love Of Your Life – My take (Belah) on how you can find the person of your dreams. I give the specific strategy that Kellar used that helped her meet her (now) husband 2 months later!
- Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:13
- I had just had my heart broken again. And God used it to get my attention.
- Getting out of that loop of receiving your worth from other people is so tough but necessary.
- Become the person who you’re looking for, is looking for.
- Continuing down the path that hasn’t been working, is not going to get you what you want.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget, subscribe with your phone so you never miss an episode. Here’s how:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will help others find the podcast easier (more reviews makes DYM higher the charts). Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!