How does a wife move from stressed, dissatisfied, & doing too much for him, to a woman who actually wants to enjoy love making?
I talk to expert, Laura Doyle, who is leading a movement of women who started with her own strife-filled marriage. Now she’s enjoying a life filled with joy and peace.
Well, Laura says we’re looking at this whole thing wrong. What if it was easy? What if it started outside the bedroom and what if we enjoyed our whole life more? What if it honored God more? What if we enjoyed sex, as a result?
Surprising and potentially life-changing insights are in this episode you won’t want to miss.
Find out more about Laura Doyle and her free webiner getcherished.com/dym
- How we all think sex is the answer. Well, it certainly matters, but what if it wasn’t just sex?
- How does a woman become someone who can relax and enjoy her marriage?
- What if the feminist revolution showed us how to be successful in the workplace but not at home? (Discussed by two feminists)
- The 3 personality traits that make you irresistible to your man (Hint: they have nothing to do with your looks…in fact, you can be 400lbs, and still be irresistible…& I prove it!)
- The free webinar Laura gave the DYM community! getcherished.com/dym
- Laura’s books:
- Surrendered Wife: I read this and highly recommend it. Fantastic insights on how to stop controlling & stressing, and how to enjoy romance in your marriage as a result!
- First, Kill All The Marriage Counselors: funny name but fantastic content, I got through this book very quickly!
- Things Will Get As Good As You Can Stand
- Surrendered Wives, Empowered Women: a book full of success stories from women who implemented the SW philosophy in their marriages.
- Proverbs 31: A wife of valor who can find?
- I indulged my fear instead of choosing faith in my marriage.
- Frankly, I was too embarrassed to get divorced.
- Express your desires in a way that inspires.
- Take the feminine approach to sex.
- He wants to make you happy.
- Respect is like oxygen to your man.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!