I have been a wife that thought sex was mostly for the man. And I had to go through a process to change that. Chris’ story is a lot like mine in that respect. Today she dives deep into why wives can get in this rut and the season she went through to get out.
What You’ll Discover:
- The journey from a reluctant wife to someone who is released in passion
- Belah’s thought process that make you go from
- a-not wanting to make love tonight, to
- b-being turned on and ready to go
- The stages Chris went through to become a wife who enjoys sex for her own enjoyment
- Considering what you want your marriage to be like eventually, the advice she would give herself if she could.
Find out more about Chris Taylor at forgivenwife.com
- Episode 18 & 19
- Marriagebed Forums
- Because he was hurting he was unable to see my emotional needs.
- Even if I don’t physically feel in the mood, I know that when we’re done I’m going to feel very emotionally and physically connected to my husband.
- When you feel more emotionally connected to our spouses, you naturally want to make love to him.
- I wish I had known that sex was such an emotional experience for my husband.