When you got married, you really didn’t know who you were marrying. Maybe you knew some things and probably loved them. But as time passes you learned more and more. And as time passes some things change. Illnesses, disorders and disabilities sometimes become reality in marriage. How do you deal with these challenges together? That is our topic today. Our guest, Kim Olachea has weathered and helpful insights that I think will give you encouragement in this area.
Find out more about Kim at proverbwise.com
- He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. Prov 18:22
What You’ll Discover
- We learn the most when we go through the difficult times.
- That we need grace for that day for that moment.
- That’s the person God gave us, we need to love them as Jesus loves us.
- We comfort others as He comforts us.
- How to grieve the disabilities once they were discovered.
- How to keep your eyes on Jesus in the midst of challenge.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…feel free to subscribe with my phone so you never miss an episode.
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. OpenDYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!