I get so many emails from husbands. I want to send a message to their wives…the wife I used to be. I was a wife who saw sex as
- Sex is dirty
- Sex is wrong
- Sex is ungodly
- Sex is scary
- He is sinning for wanting it
- Sex is too much work
- I don’t like it / it hurts / I don’t know what to do
- He’s way too interested in sex–not healthy or biblical
- I don’t have time
- I don’t have energy
- What’s in it for me?
And so I avoided it and got resentful that the things I was doing wasn’t appreciated. He kept asking me to learn more… and I got angrier.
Well God has changed my heart on this. I have discovered that God made my husband’s member, and I am his wife. It is my privilege to be a part of intimacy with him. I am his only means of receiving this vital fulfillment righteously.
I believe this podcast will bring you closer to God. If you’re anything like I was, I wish I had known this even before I got married. If I could only understand what sex meant to him. If I could only understand God’s purposes for it.
I pray this would be something husbands can give to their wives (when she’s ready—listen and practice these 3 episodes: Encourage Your Wife’s Sexuality (How A Husband Can Help His Wife Be More Into Sex) 156, 156/157, 157 first).
Podcasts I mention:
- 132-S: The Most Important Piece To Amazing Intimacy with Belah Rose
- 144-S: The Discipline of “No” with Belah Rose
- Encourage Your Wife’s Sexuality (How A Husband Can Help His Wife Be More Into Sex) 156, 156/157, 157
Praying for you and your marriage,