If you’re not comfortable starting things off in intimacy, this is a discussion you don’t want to miss. Keelie Reason is on a second time to talk about what initiating has meant in her life and how she made a change. We dive into the practical realities of your husband’s sexuality and erections. We also talk about how to dismantle your hesitancy.
Find out more about Keelie Reason at lovehopeadventure.com
- How to keep a dating relationship pure…very cool strategy.
- Why you’re not comfortable initiating sex and what that means for the rest of your sexuality.
- If you’re not initiating, it is communicating something to him.
- How to understand your body through God’s lense.
- How shame can undermine your confidence and how to dismantle that.
- How to understand your husband’s advances as unlike any other man.
- The different types of a man’s erection.
- Non-threatening ways to slowly begin initiating more.
- Put more energy in turning yourself on.
- My story around body image and an eating disorder in Episode 20.
- The Four Day Win a book I enjoyed about loving your body and slowly getting a hold on your eating.
- How to feel beautiful blog series.
- Delight Your Husband book the book I wrote all about understanding your husband’s mind, body and your own understandings with sex.
- Delight Your Husband video course, the video course I created based on my book. Originally sold for $297, but for right now it’s at an extreme discount. It has changed wives’ lives. Check out the testimonials.
- Bedroom Games
- Song of Songs
- Rejoicing in each others’ bodies
- The wife is often the one who’s initiating
- We never had “the talk” it was just a continual conversation about sex as I was growing up.
- I think initiating is extremely important.
- Sex was instituted by God and we should take full advantage of enjoying it.
- God made you incredibly sexy to your husband.
- In order to have the confidence to initiating, you have to believe in your value.
- A lot of women have been made to think that their sexuality is something to be ashamed of.
- I don’t want to look sexy for some guy on the street, but I do want to look sexy for my husband.
- There are too many marriages where women have been pretending and now they’re tired.
- Don’t feel like you’re broken if you don’t desire sex.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!