How often do you look in the mirror and judge what is reflecting back at you? How many times have you said something negative about your body? …this week?
Or when was the last time you thanked God for designing “His temple” exactly as it is?
In today’s episode, we walk through someone else’s shoes to understand how it could be different. And why God wants it to be different.
Ruth Buezis has a heart for God and sex in marriage. She believes that trusting our beauty and worth matters to our Creator. And the way we feel about ourselves in sex matters to the rest of our lives. She didn’t always feel this way, not even close. Listen in for hope and healing.
Find out more about Ruth at awaken-love.net
- Psalms 92:10
- You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me.
- How To Gain Confidence In The Bedroom, the episode I mentioned, where I discuss becoming more secure in lovemaking and specifics on how to get there.
- A good marriage was not necessarily the best marriage God desired for us.
- Sex was physical for me; we’d only have sex because of my hormones.
- When you love yourself–the self God made–you carry yourself differently.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/iTunes