Hi there! Belah here. This is Part II of my talk with Bonny about her story. Bonny of oysterbed7.com made a choice to fight for her marriage. She grew and learned about what her husband needed her to be as a wife. Be a warrior in the bedroom and learn how to increase your sex drive too!
- What specifically Bonny did to encourage sexual intimacy in her marriage.
- She talks about sex scheduling and how that can help the planners and their higher drive spouse.
- What working out can be mean to your intimacy.
- How what is “romantic” changes and shifts into a better gear.
- How mutual respect for eachother’s way of connecting is a central foundation to greater intimacy.
- How you feel about your looks cannot be trusted.
- Understand that your emotions aren’t wrong and neither are your husband’s.
- A product that will really help your sex life and you can find it at the grocery store.
- All emotions are valid. You may not have all the facts but it’s not wrong.
- When you first start dating someone there is no judgement. Put away the judgment of your spouse.
- Pornography is really an intimacy disorder that people can absolutely grow out of, but it’s an intimacy disorder.
- The enemy is not your husband. The enemy is Satan.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!