Hi there! Belah here. Today is Part II of my interview with Sheila Wray Gregoire of tolovehonorandvacuum.com. On this episode, she shares quite a useful and life-changing tip in boosting the pleasure when engaging in sexual intimacy with your husband. It’s something you wouldn’t want to miss! She also shares about the top three things that have kept her marriage delightful and happy throughout the years. Sheila is a very inspiring speaker and on this interview, she shares how you can turn your marriage into something wonderful, if only you put your mind into it. Listen in and enjoy!
Check out Part I at delightyourmarriage.com/46
For we live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
- The amazing bedroom insider tip on how to maximize pleasure in your lovemaking!
- The top three ingredients that have kept her marriage happy and healthy
- How Sheila feels about spiritual pathways and praising God in your own ways
- How you can embrace the beauty of sex and marriage, which God has given
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- Sacred Pathways: Discover Your Soul’s Path to God by Gary Thomas
- 31 Days to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- Hot, Holy & Humorous blog
- Sex is a way of checking in with each other.
- Lift your hips. Engage those muscles!
- If God created you for an amazing marriage, do something about it.
- Even if you can’t see how right now, believe in God, and He will let you see the path before you.
- Talk about the big things and small things. Find a new hobby to do together. Prioritize sex.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!