Hi there! Belah here. Today is Part II of my interview with Laura Doyle of lauradoyle.org. On this episode, she gives us a picture of how her marriage looks like now, after letting go of the fear and learning from her own mistakes. Laura talks specifically about making sex about you—say what you want, to get what you want for pleasure. And she tells us that if words seems to be awkward in the bedroom, then whisper to your husband. This can paint a picture in his head. It’s a total win-win!
Check out Part I at delightyourmarriage.com/60
Through research and study, I’ve discovered the secrets I wish someone told me years ago! Receive my free gift: “The 4 Stages To His Best Oral Orgasm” by going to delightyourmarriage.com/4stages
- What Laura and her husband’s marriage looks like now
- How she ultimately let go of her fear
- How fear translated metaphorically into her relationship and her faith in God
- How to be more bold and brave in the bedroom
- How to focus on making sex about you—because you are a woman, and you can!
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- The Surrendered Wife: A Practical Guide to Finding Intimacy, Passion, and Peace by Laura Doyle
- First, Kill All the Marriage Counselors: Modern-Day Secrets to Being Desired, Cherished, and Adored for Life by Laura Doyle
- The Get Cherished Challenge
- Laughter means emotional safety.
- Sex is the one place that makes it amazing.
- Make sex all about you.
- As women, we sometimes forget who we are and that we are special.
- All control is based on fear.
- I feared that God wasn’t going to take care of me, that’s why I was controlling.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!