Hi there! Belah here. Today, I have with me Sara. She is a Delight Your Marriage podcast listener, and she reached out to me to share to everyone, to all you listeners, her marital journey. She has gone through ups and downs; she has felt pain and overcome it as well. Sara talks about how she realized that by showing respect to her husband, she ultimately turned their marriage around and saving it. Listen in as Sara tells us what it means to respect your spouse, and how it can greatly affect your relationship.
Through research and study, I’ve discovered the secrets I wish someone told me years ago! Receive my free gift: “The 4 Stages To His Best Oral Orgasm” by going to delightyourmarriage.com/4stages
- I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
- How Sara and her husband were “separated” even while they were living together
- How she came to realize that being intimate with her husband is her responsibility
- How Bible verses helped her during her times of struggle
- What it means to respect your husband
- How she overcame her guilt over oral sex
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- Love and Respect: The Love She Most Desires, The Respect He Desperately Needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Intimacy Issues: Twenty-One Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex by Linda Dillow
- Sexually fulfilling my husband is my responsibility.
- Be thankful and supportive of the things he does and honor his decisions.
- When I started respecting my husband, he could tell the difference.
- I am not dressing myself up for his pleasure if I’m withholding anything.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!