Hi there! Belah here. Today is Part II of my interview with Sara, a DYM listener. On this episode, she shares valuable tips and advice about how to treat your husband, about intimacy, and about prayer. Sara emphasizes on respect and how changing her attitude has driven her and her husband to become best friends. She also stresses the importance of being present in the bedroom, of actually desiring to be with your husband, to want to fulfill his desires. Don’t miss her insights about oral sex and her tips for intimacy. Hint: It has something to do with Cadillacs and coconut oil! Curious? Listen in!
Check out Part I at delightyourmarriage.com/62
Through research and study, I’ve discovered the secrets I wish someone told me years ago! Receive my free gift: “The 4 Stages To His Best Oral Orgasm” by going to delightyourmarriage.com/4stages
Scripture or Quote:
- And provide for those who grieve in Zion– to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:3
- How Sara and her husband’s marriage looks like today
- How Sara and her husband became best of friends
- How oral sex could potentially change your intimacy game
- How prayer and being faithful to God has helped her through the difficult times
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Generous Wife blog
- Fireproof movie
- Sit down and think of things that you could do together—and enjoy them.
- Sexy is an attitude.
- Your misery is your ministry.
- I found comfort in the Word, and comfort in praying.
- It’s not my job to change my husband; you can’t change anybody. So I worked on me, and it helped my marriage.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!