Hi there! Belah here. Today, I have with me J Parker of hotholyhumorous.com. She was one of my very first guests here on the Delight Your Marriage podcast, and I am so glad that she is back for another episode. J emphasizes the importance of sex and tells us why it is something that we should all be enjoying in our marriage. She gives us tips and advice, from prepping your mind to setting the mood for intimacy. It’s a fantastic episode, you’ll definitely learn a lot! So listen in and be inspired.
Get my video series: How To Spice Up The Bedroom!
- Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. Songs of Solomon 8:4
- Why frequent sex is important
- Why it is important to enjoy sex
- How we can be intentional and be in the right place to enjoy sex
- Why sex is a part of marriage that you should be enjoying
- How to get over physical difficulties that hinder you from enjoying sex
- Sex is a feast from God.
- Be an advocate of your own body.
- When the desirable time arrives, we have to awaken the love.
- Make sex a priority. Set goals with your spouse.
- Take some time to prepare yourself—your mind, your body, and even your bedroom.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!