Hi there! Belah here. Today is Part II of my interview with Jen Ferguson of solideogloriasisterhood.com. This time, Jen tells us how her marriage looks like today, after all the struggles, after all the pain and suffering. She talks about moving on to create a happier life, knowing that there is something good at the end. Jen shares that marriage requires teamwork, and that it should always be the two of you. Also, don’t miss her intimacy tips!
Check out Part I at delightyourmarriage.com/67
Check out my video series How To Spice Up The Bedroom!
Scripture or Quote:
- I want to know Christ–yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death. Philippians 3:10
- That there is something good in the end
- How we should always be willing to fight for our marriage
- Her intimacy tips and secrets!
- What your primary functions as husband and wife are!
- The central things that have helped Jen and her husband throughout their marriage
Books & Resources Mentioned:
- Pure Eyes, Clean Heart: A Couple’s Journey to Freedom from Pornography by Craig and Jen Ferguson
- One day the storm is going to stop, and it’s going to be a great day at the beach.
- There’s good at the end, and if you give up too soon, you’re gonna miss the gift, the product of your hard work and God’s intervention.
- God is in there for the long haul. He will be there with us, no matter how hard it gets.
- God totally resurrected our marriage and our lives. That would not have happened, had we not been willing to explore the hard.
- Don’t measure your gifts based on the number of people around you.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!