From a wife who saw sex as a chore to a woman who feels free and enjoys frequent intimacy in her marriage. How did she get there? Well, it didn’t happen overnight, but Melanie was able to come to place where her past didn’t define her marriage anymore. And she was shocked to find God wanted her to find freedom in a place she had never known. Listen in to discover how God transformed her heart and made her sexually free.
Melanie Lloyd blogs at awaken-love.net
- “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten– the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm — my great army that I sent among you.” Joel 2:25
- How Melanie came into her marriage with sexual baggage, as we all do, and how that grew into resentment towards her husband
- How she wanted a deeply in love marriage but she felt guilty of her past and how she saw her intimacy
- The journey God led her through to healing
- How a Bible study revealed the lie she had believed that was keeping her from enjoying freedom in sex
- How growing in our relationship with Christ grows us in our marriage too
- Path To Sexual Healing : Bible study surrounding intimacy in marriage
- Delight Your Husband: The Christian Wife’s Manual to Passion, Confidence & Oral Sex
- We weren’t feeling known to each other in deep ways and we weren’t connecting to each other in deep ways.
- I really wanted more. I wanted everything in his life to be influenced by our love.
- I struggled with the lies that I couldn’t have freedom because of my baggage.
- We’ve had a 180 degree shift in our marriage bed and in our relationship.
- Any time I go deeper with God it always positively impacts your marriage
- Sex is this marital glue that covers our marriage
- Am I requiring my husband to earn my favor or am I unconditionally loving him?
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!