We’ve all been there. You gave all the right hints. Shared all the right stories. And to your utter dismay, he apparently retained absolutely none of it. Well, today we’re breaking down the walls of confusion and hitting you hard with insights you don’t want to miss on exactly what your desire from your spouse, what he desires from you, and how to get what you desire. All of this in the context of biblically solid principles that will leave you inspired to be more like Jesus in your marriage.
Find out more about Kimberly at kimberlyrae.com
- What to do when you’re sure God needs to fix him
- How to express yourself so your spouse really understands
- How to talk so your husband doesn’t feel pressured or put on the spot
- How to be proactive in understanding and receiving in your love language
- “These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children” Titus 2:4
- Love Language Test, click “Discover Your Love Language”
- Love Language Book which tells all about each of the love languages and how to implement them into your marriage and relationships.
- It’s a good thing to be afflicted, it teaches you.
- This is not just about me. Marriage is eternal. It can’t be that way if we’re selfish.
- I wasn’t prioritizing our marriage, I was prioritizing me.
- Men have a tendency to be drawn where they’re succeeding.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!