A listener reached out to me and asked if I could let him know of the resources I have for wives about Peni. He asked about the episodes I talk about directly and indirectly.
I think that’s wise, because many wives (and they probably have good reason–check out Episode 34 to understand why they feel this way) need a gradual introduction. And will resist any thing direct in the area of peni (aka oral sex or blow job–a word I very much dislike)
Episodes Indirectly Talking About Peni:
- Ep63: He Wants You To Want Him with Sara
- Ep57: Don’t Waste Your Hardships with Debi Walter
- Ep 94: Marriage With Chronic Illness with Kimberly Rae
- All of my Journey Interview episodes touch on sexual intimacy and many of them touch lightly on peni.
- But if a wife is uncomfortable with peni, she probably is uncomfortable with the purpose and purity of sexual intimacy anyway, so these should be helpful as early steps.
Directly Talking About Peni:
- Ep14: Oral Sex Is Not Dirty. Or Is It? (My most listened to podcast on the topic)
- Ep53: Why Peni (Oral Sex) Matters to Your Marriage
- Ep69: Sex. How Much Is Enough?
- A godly, scripture-based video course for wives to enter into confidence, delight and enjoyment of this wonderful aspect of marital intimacy. Very practical, tasteful and godly, though incredibly actionable.