The webinar is now live, would love for you to join!
Belah here. It’s just me this time. I talk about the taboo topic of Oral Sex. Yes, we need to start talking about this. And answering questions, like is it bad? wrong? gross? And what does it mean to your marriage. And more importantly what does it mean to your husband. Listen in to hear why I think it is dirty and the change that needs to be made. You’ll probably be surprised at my responses about it.
Scripture: Matthew 6:22-23a “The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.”
Song of Songs 2:3 “Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste.”
- When Will You Move Past Your Sexual Past? This is the blog I talk about my addiction to pornography as a child: When will you get past your sinful past?
- Covenant Eyes – This is the program that blocks pornographic sites from all different kinds of devices. I have an affiliate link here.
- 10 Reasons Oral Sex Should Be A Part of Your Marriage another article I think you should check out!
- Why I think Oral Sex is dirty.
- Why I think it has become a dirty thing in so many people’s mind.
- How you can disassociate the sinful words with the holy act.
- What can you do about it in your marriage.
- What steps can you take to change your perception on this topic.
- How to think about the experience positively.
- Do you need to disassociate the sinful words with the holy sexual act in marriage?
- When you are engaging in this intimate exchange with your honey, you are loving him in his deepest place.
- Sex speaks to our hearts too. But sex shows love to him to a much different degree. Especially peni.
- Just because he’s turned on, doesn’t mean he doesn’t sense your discomfort.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!