She and her husband teach a class to help husbands understand how to love their wife better. Here’s her practical advice for men in the bedroom. Ruth Buezis helps men understand women’s hearts and their bodies and how those interact. Generally men are expected to be experts in the sex department, but there’s so much misinformation and inappropriate stereotypes. She says that men really do want to know what to do. She compares the specific equipment of men’s bodies with the female genitalia and shares the parallels in sensation and how to use them.
What you’ll discover:
- How porn gives wrong information about women’s bodies
- How women’s bodies actually work
- Comparing the female genitalia to the way the man’s functions
- Can you make your wife have an orgasm?
- Whether your wife should have an orgasm every sexual experience
- How to turn on your wife with your words
Find more about Ruth Buezis at awaken-love.net
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…feel free to subscribe with my phone so you never miss an episode.
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. OpenDYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!