Jenny knows what it’s like to struggle to stop & recover from sexual addiction, so do I. Today, we break the back of shame (the devil’s #1 tool) and reveal what so many others cover up. Jenny is brave to share a story about sexual addiction that is affecting at least 37% of women. We hear often about the men, but women struggle too. And it’s time we talk about the hope there is for women.
Find out more about Jenny Miller at wholewomenministries.com
- How many women are struggling with pornography.
- Why it’s such a problem for women and what is at its root.
- The story of a woman who faced down the shame giant and valiantly overcame it.
- What you can do to get free of this addiction.
- How to help your sisters who are struggling (become a safe person).
- What to do when you question your own sexuality (something I’ve done).
- Proverbs 31:25
- She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
- Isaiah 43:2
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
- Galatians 6:2
- Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- Wholewomenministries.com help and community for women to get free of porn and sexual addiction
- My recent episode on confidence
- Shame is the number one tool of the enemy.
- Sexual addiction ruins the intimacy in your marriage.
- “No” is a complete sentence.
- You can’t break this addiction by yourself.
- It’s a daily course correction.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!