Hi there! Belah here. Today is Part II of my interview with Dr. Jessica McCleese of enhancingthedance.com where she mainly talks about the wonders of the female orgam, how it works, and why it is the way it is. You might think that something is off whenever you don’t feel like engaging in the act of sexual intimacy with your husband, but there’s actually nothing to worry about because that’s completely normal, according to this psychologist and sex therapist. She discusses the reasons on this episode! Join us as she shares helpful tips and tricks that could be helpful in delighting your marriage.
Check out Part I at delightyourmarriage.com/35
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
“Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.” Psalms 27:14
- Why we misunderstand the female orgasm and how men and women should understand what is actually going on!
- How science can help understand why a woman like cuddling…way more than you would have thought
- The three chief ingredients that Dr. Jessica McCleese practices in her marriage
- How your belief affects how you interpret everything that happens around you
- How to shift your perspectives and be more positive to help your marriage grow
- How being encouraging toward your partner can work wonders on your marriage
- TIPS for sexual intimacy!
- How sex is a reflection of how we feel in a relationship, in general.
- How this hormone plays a HUGE role in the phenomenon which is the female orgasm
- Why women take much longer to “get in the mood” than men
Books & Resources Mentioned:
A Celebration of Sex: A Guide to Enjoying God’s Gift of Sexual Intimacy by Dr. Douglas Rosenau
Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by William Cutrer and Sandra Glahn
When Two Become One: Enhancing Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Christopher and Rachel McCluskey (especially helpful for anyone in the Catholic tradition)
- Sex is just a part of a relationship, but it is an important portion.
- Sex is a reflection of how we feel in our relationship in general.
- Aim to see the positive in your spouse.
- Working on a part of your relationship really means working on all of it.
- The truth is, sex is so much more than just something he hopes to get from you. It really is a bonding experience.
- For women, even though the sex is great and they love orgasm and they love that part, the best part is still those moments before.
- God reveals so much of Himself in marriage.
- Women take a little bit longer to warm up sometimes. It takes about 15-20 minutes of foreplay before they get in the mood.
- Wait for things to happen because God is moving.
Thanks for listening! I hope you are encouraged to live in wholehearted intimacy!
Episodes come out Tuesday & Thursday mornings. But, in case you forget…I love to subscribe with my phone so I never miss an episode. You can too:
|iPhone: Podcast App is on updated iPhones. Open DYM & subscribe!||Android: Download Podbay.fm App. Open DYM & subscribe!|
If you enjoyed this episode, would you add your review to iTunes (via your phone or computer)? It will encourage me & it will help others find the podcast easier. Find out how at delightyourmarriage.com/itunes Thank you!